APPLICATION FOR REMOVAL OF SOUTHERN WATER OUTFALL PIPE
Notice is hereby given that Rampion Offshore Wind Limited has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake removal of a disused outfall pipe. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Worthing Library, Richmond Road, Worthing, BN11 1HD during opening hours.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/sear ch?area=3
and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00039;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice published 22nd February 2018
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.