News and Announcements
Marine & Coastal Access Act 2009
Notice is hereby given that Rampion Offshore Wind Limited has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake removal of a disused outfall pipe. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Worthing Library, Richmond Road, Worthing, BN11 1HD during opening hours.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/sear ch?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00039;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice published 22nd February 2018
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility or liability for loss arising from information on this site. The site includes links to other sites which we consider may be of interest to you but we will not be liable for their content. Users linking to other sites do so at their own risk and according to the terms and conditions of those sites. We cannot guarantee that the site and any downloads reach you virus free and you are responsible for taking any appropriate anti-virus precautions for your own safety and peace of mind. All use of the Port is subject to Newhaven Port & Properties Ltd terms & Conditions which can be viewed here .
Copyright © Newhaven Port & Properties Ltd.
All rights reserved East Quay, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0BN, United Kingdom