Newhaven Port is seeking experienced consultants to support a potential EU funded French and English Ports cross channel partnership
Newhaven Port & Properties Ltd (NPP) is one of nine partners from the UK and France working together on a European Union Interreg IVa Channel Programme project bid called FLIP (Fostering Long Term Initiatives in Ports). The project aims to promote a sustainable cooperation between small & medium sized ports in the Channel area.
The partnership, led by the Conseil General de Seine Maritime (SMCC) based in Rouen, France,is awaiting the outcome of the submitted bid in the next few weeks. Subject to the bid being awarded E.U funding, NPP will require specialist consultancy support services for both the Port and the UK Port partners of Torbay and Whitstable to assist in delivering the FLIP project objectives. This will also require close liaison with the French partners, to ensure the completion of a series of thematic cross border events, communications strategy, as well as the development of the thematic cross border studies, a Scoping Report and a Good Practice Guide
These outputs will be of direct benefit not only to the FLIP partners but also more widely to organisations involved in managing Ports and Harbours , the maritime and associated industries across the Channel programme area.
Prospective consultancies will need to demonstrate:
- Evidence of previous experience of working on European projects
- Experience of managing communications plans, staging B2B events and workshops, writing scoping reports, good practice guide or similar as part of a European project
- Evidence of fluency in French and English
- Examples of similar work undertaken previously with Ports and Harbours and offshore Windfarms as part of other European projects
- Evidence of understanding E.U Policies
The full quotation prospectus is available from Julie Eason at NPP. E-mail: email@example.com
Newhaven Port & Properties Ltd, Port Administration Offices, East Quay, Newhaven Harbour, Newhaven, East Sussex, England, BN9 0BN. Tel: +44 (0)1273612900.
Quotation proposals to be submitted by: 12noon Monday 15th April 2013. Review of proposals by: Thursday 25th April 2013